Arq Group changes the way businesses do business. From award winning mobile apps, cloud and analytical insights, to design thinking and digital marketing. We define, design and create products and solutions that solve problems, big and small. Arq Group are Australia’s leading experts in Digital Solutions.
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced automation test analyst to join the team. You will work closely with the QA, Development and UX teams to ensure that all features are automated as they get developed.
What does the role involve?
- Develop and Implement automation solutions for iOS and Android platforms
- Write automated functional tests using Outware’s existing framework
- Propose and develop enhancements to the existing framework
- Develop automation test scripts for web services
- Test mobile software for iOS and Android platforms
- Work within a development team
- Adopt Agile processes for producing quality software
- Master Outware's project tracking tools
- Attend developer meetings
What are we looking for?
- IT graduates with 3-5 years exp are welcome to apply
- 2+ years of proven experience in Automation roles (Mobile or Web)
- Passionate about mobile apps testing and automation
- Understanding & Implementation of different Automation Frameworks
- Automation experience using Selenium WebDriver, Appium, Seetest, Perfecto
- Good knowledge of Ruby, Java or Python is desirable
- Good knowledge of end to end automation using CI (Jenkins) is desirable
- Excellent people skills & collaborative attitude
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to work at high speed
- Ability to multitask and execute multiple projects at once
- Friendly, passionate, professional
- Self-motivated & Quick Learner
- Enthusiastic and a pleasure to be around
Please note - You must be a permanent resident or have appropriate work rights in Australia