Arq Group are Australia’s leading experts in Mobile, Data & Analytics and Cloud, which means we are capable of defining, designing and creating products that solve problems on a large scale. We design platforms that scale across millions of customer, and products that engage across multiple channels.
We are looking for Cloud Support Engineers to join our Cloud Solutions Specialisation in Brisbane to work directly with our customer’s teams to solve their business challenges, enabling them to use technology more intelligently and leverage long term value from their investments. The role encompasses the delivery of customer projects and BAU support of customer’s digital platforms and solutions within Public Cloud environments. The role is focused on excellence in Cloud engineering, delivery of efficient operational management, provision of continuous platform improvements and ongoing customer support utilising automation technologies.
You will bring expertise in automation, infrastructure as code and DevOps culture, and will be contributing to the design and build of solutions.
What you get to do:
- Build and ongoing operational support of customer platforms using Cloud technologies.
- Provide expert advice and technical consultancy directly to customers in projects and in operational situations
- Proactive collaboration directly with customers during project delivery or during Incident, Change, Request and problem management to ensure high customer satisfaction
- Continuous improvement of customer’s platforms (Monitoring, Technology, Process, Cloud Services, etc)
- An ‘automate everything’ mindset, managing, creating and building high quality DevOps friendly, scalable, reusable solutions and components
- Maintain and manage best practice effective cloud infrastructure
- Own complex technical issues within customer cloud environments
- Prioritise, manage and automate customer and operational backlog items
- Participate in on-call roster as required
- Previous experience operationally managing digital platforms with Cloud environments, specifically AWS
- Previous experience delivering customer environments as professional services projects
- Hands-on experience managing multi AZ, highly available environments using infrastructure as code
- Experience with common Automation pipeline tools and technology (Terraform, Octopus, GitHub, Jenkins, Ansible etc)
- Significant experience within customer facing environments with a strong focus on consulting, customer outcomes and management
- Effective verbal, written and customer management skills
- Mentor, train and document solutions and help drive automation efficiencies in customer platforms
- Strong administration of Windows/Linux technologies
- Cloud/AWS certifications highly desirable
- Experience within a cloud service provider highly desirable
We are smart thinkers. We solve complex challenges and provide complete solutions for businesses, big and small. From design thinking, leading mobile apps, cloud and analytical insights, digital marketing, to web design. Arq Group is Australia’s leading digital partner.
At Arq you’ll find a true work life balance. You’ll be part of a sincere team that’s all about diversity, equality, teamwork and mutual support.
Our people are our greatest asset. Curiosity is in our DNA. Courage is in our hearts. And collaboration is at our core. From wellness programs, learning and development, social calendars to coffee machines, and more. We've got something for everyone to be themselves. And yes, we love what we do. Join Arq Group and find your space to (change)