- Be part of a fast growing ASX listed business, working to deliver best-in-class technology products and services.
- Driven by curiosity, you'll encapsulate our brand values to deliver projects on time.
- Develop your career with a passionate bunch of smart thinkers!
At Arq Group, our people solve complex challenges, and provide seamless, end-to-end solutions for businesses, big and small.
We’ve developed, managed and provide ongoing support to Rural Fire Service’s digital solutions specifically the Fires Near Me app which has contributed to saving lives in the recent bushfires in NSW. We manage the data and web capabilities for Beyond Blue. We use data to help Rio improve their mining safety. We support Domino’s cloud, managed services and security – and help you track your pizza. We’ve developed Qantas’ flagship mobile and smartphone apps. Our people help our clients deliver a solution that matters.
We are Australia’s leading digital partner, unleashing the possibilities between business and people.
What you get to do?
- Lead complex, highly-visible projects from conception through to launch, covering mobile, web, IoT, artificial intelligence, and data deliverables
- Embody and coach teams on Arq’s project best practice covering Agile-Scrum to time, quality, and budget
- Co-ordinate across a highly skilled Arq Group team of engineers, BA, UX, UI, QA etc.
- Managing governance and complex stakeholder relationships with ease and finesse
- Understand and translate digital roadmaps to executable day to day activities
- Pre-empting project risks ahead of time and come up with imaginative solutions
- Use metrics to measures to ensure project delivers to budget, time, scope, and quality
- Managing teams and stakeholders and drive project vision and cohesion
- Senior PM with extensive experience working in a both true Agile-Scrum and Hybrid project framework environments
- Accomplished project leader with proven experience in managing resources across different teams and stakeholder groups
- Ownership for the outcomes of projects by effectively solving and managing risks and issues
- Form trusting and transparent working relationships with team and clients
- Superior communication and relationship management skills, operating to C-level
- Passionate about technology and mobile apps
- Curious and collaborative mindset
Barista style coffee machines? Check. Brand new offices with a purpose-built wellness space? Check. Learning and talent programs to support YOU at every stage of your career. Check. A range of social activities from diversity driven events to board game nights and LAN parties. Check. We believe in culture contribution. Whatever your interests, we’ve got you covered.
We’re a WORK180 endorsed employer for women, WGEA recognized as a pay equity employer and ‘Our Way’s continue to encourage a collaborative, inclusive, innovative and passionate approach to everything we do.
Join us. Become an Arqadian and find your space to (change).