- Work with enterprise clients designing world class mobile apps
- Supportive, professional team environment
Arq Group create technology. We partner with our clients to solve problems others can't. We do this by hiring the best people out there!
This is an exciting opportunity for an accomplished Project Lead or Program Manager to lead complex, highly-visible projects (mobile/web/IoT/artificial intelligence etc.), for some of Australia's biggest brands.
You’ll be passionate about delivery and all things digital. You enjoy working in a fast-paced dynamic agile environment that values the team and the product above all else.
What you’ll do:
- Lead complex, highly-visible projects through to successful delivery (mobile/web/IoT/artificial intelligence etc.)
- Embody and coach others on the Arq agile process, including run ceremonies and remove blockers
- Showcasing and giving demo’s of new feature development
- Pre-empt project risks ahead of time and come up with imaginative solutions
- Co-ordinate across a highly skilled Arq Group team of engineers, BA, UX, UI, QA etc.
- Use metrics to measure, predict and continuously improve the team
- Manage governance and complex stakeholder relationships with ease and finesse
- Senior PM with extensive experience working in an Agile environment
- Accomplished leader, with proven experience in managing resources across different teams
- Passionate about technology and mobile apps
- Superior communication and relationship management skills, operating to C-level
- Persuasive, confident and empathetic communication style
- Desire to learn and share with the team
- Curious and collaborative mindset
Arq Group changes the way businesses do business. From award winning mobile apps, cloud and analytical insights, to design thinking and digital marketing. We define, design and create products and solutions that solve problems, big and small. Arq Group are Australia’s leading experts in Digital Solutions.
At Arq you’ll find a true work life balance. You’ll be part of a sincere team that’s all about diversity, equality, teamwork and mutual support.
Our people are our greatest asset. Curiosity is in our DNA. Courage is in our hearts. And collaboration is at our core. From wellness programs, learning and development, social calendars to coffee machines, and more. We've got something for everyone to be themselves. And yes, we love what we do. Join Arq Group and find your space to (change)