- You are passionate about helping people realize their full potential through training & development
- Awesome location in the heart of Sydney CBD
- Develop your career in a growing business with a dynamic team culture.
At Arq Group, our people solve complex challenges and provide digital solutions for businesses, big and small. We unleash the possibilities between business and people.
We help small business owners realise their potential online. We help over half a million customers, and counting, get started on their own journey. Our specialist team thrive on innovation and big ideas. Our in-house digital services include SEO, PPC, social, web design and content solutions.
As our Sales Coach, you will play a key role in inspiring our high-performance team culture.
What you get to do?
- Onboard, coach and train new and existing Sales employees
- Identify and provide feedback on performance gaps
- Conduct regular call monitoring sessions (both remotely and face to face)
- Set individual performance plans to improve the quality of agent interactions with customers
- Work closely with Sales Managers to collate and identify skills and knowledge gaps
- Develop and design training courses, educational material etc.
What makes you perfect for this role?
- You have 2-3 years’ experience in a similar role i.e. Sales Coach, Sales Trainer or similar role in a telesales/call centre environment.
- You have previous experience in using sales coaching techniques to develop and improve performance of Sales agents
- You have a proven background in developing/implementing strategic sales initiatives
- You are a strong communicator; persuasive and influential
- You are collaborative; you have excellent stakeholder management skills & are quick to build rapport and trusting relationships
- You have experience in leveraging sales tools (such as Salesforce) to drive team performance
Barista style coffee machines? Check. Brand new offices with a purpose-built wellness space? Check. Learning and talent programs to support YOU at every stage of your career. Check. A range of social activities from diversity driven events to board game nights and LAN parties. Check. We believe in culture contribution. Whatever your interests, we’ve got you covered.
We’re a WORK180 endorsed employer for women, WGEA recognized as a pay equity employer and ‘Our Way’s continue to encourage a collaborative, inclusive, innovative and passionate approach to everything we do.
Join us. Become an Arqadian and find your space to (change).