- Be part of a fast growing ASX listed technology business!
- You have an Agile mindset and understand modern web technologies
- Develop your career in a growing business with a dynamic team culture.
At Arq Group, our people solve complex challenges, and provide seamless, end-to-end solutions for businesses, big and small.
We help small business owners realise their potential online. We help over half a million customers, and counting, get started on their own journey. Our specialist team thrive on innovation and big ideas. Our in-house digital services include SEO, PPC, social, web design and content solutions.
We are Australia’s leading digital partner, unleashing the possibilities between business and people.
As our QA Analyst, you will be responsible for testing multiple website design and development projects. You will define and execute test cases based on user stories in an Agile development team as well as design and implement an automated testing capability.
What you get to do?
- Translate user requirements into detailed test scenarios
- Work within an iterative agile process and testing new code and providing ongoing feedback to developers
- Design and implement test automation to help improve efficiency and quality
- Improve efficiency and quality by designing and implementing automated testing tools
- You have a min of 2 years of web application testing experience
- You have experience in testing automation
- You have experience with WordPress
- You have experience working with an Agile development team breaking down requirement specifications or user stories into scenarios for test cases
- Experience with Behavior-driven development (BDD) is desirable
Barista style coffee machines? Check. Brand new offices with a purpose-built wellness space? Check. Learning and talent programs to support YOU at every stage of your career. Check. A range of social activities from diversity driven events to board game nights and LAN parties. Check. We believe in culture contribution. Whatever your interests, we’ve got you covered.
We’re a WORK180 endorsed employer for women, WGEA recognized as a pay equity employer and ‘Our Way’s continue to encourage a collaborative, inclusive, innovative and passionate approach to everything we do.
Join us. Become an Arqadian and find your space to (change).