- The glue between Product and Marketing
- Live and breathe our customers, competitors and products
- Challenge the status quo
At Arq Group, our people solve complex challenges and provide digital solutions for businesses, big and small. We unleash the possibilities between business and people.
Our Small and Medium Business (SMB) team has helped over half a million businesses succeed online. From domains and website development through to SEO, PPC and content creation, we’re here every step of the way.
As the Product Marketing Manager, you will be the glue between Product & Marketing, developing and executing go-to-market plans that increase revenue by solving customer problems. You will:
- Live and breathe the market, our products and our competitors.
- Provide insights that improve campaign and product performance.
- Identify customer segments and develop value propositions
- Make it easy for customers buy and for sales to sell.
To be perfect for this role you:
- Are smart, adaptable, own your business and have a “can do” attitude.
- Have a minimum of 5 years’ Product Marketing experience
- Can show how you’ve developed go-to-market plans that increase sales.
- Know how to build effective customer value propositions
- Understand the importance of commercial outcomes.
- Believe in data and use it to generate actionable insights.
- Get digital marketing
Barista style coffee machines? Check. Brand new offices with a purpose-built wellness space? Check. Learning and talent programs to support YOU at every stage of your career. Check. A range of social activities from diversity driven events to board game nights and LAN parties. Check. We believe in culture contribution. Whatever your interests, we’ve got you covered.
We’re a WORK180 endorsed employer for women, WGEA recognized as a pay equity employer and ‘Our Way’s continue to encourage a collaborative, inclusive, innovative and passionate approach to everything we do.
Join us. Become an Arqadian and find your space to (change).