At Arq Group, our people solve complex challenges, and provide seamless, end-to-end solutions for businesses, big and small. We use data to help Rio improve their mining safety. We manage the data and web capabilities for Beyond Blue. We’ve developed Qantas’ inflight entertainment system. We support Domino’s cloud, managed services and security – and help you track your pizza. Our people help our clients deliver a solution that matters.
We are Australia’s leading digital partner, unleashing the possibilities between business and people.
About the Role
We are looking for a Business Manager - Administrative Support to join our Technology Administration team. Reporting to the Business Manager of Technology and SMB, this role will provide cohesive and effective business support across multiple divisions to enable smooth operations. While the role primarily supports the BM functions it also provides direct administrative support across each of the divisional leadership teams as required and also the executive role across both Technology and SMB.
Ideally you will have high attention to detail, willingness to jump in and help without explicitly requiring direction and an innovative and holistic approach to solving problems.
In addition, you will be responsible for:
- General administrative support, including process and maintenance of documentation, managing diaries and coordinating meeting cadences of both divisions
- Proactive management and maintenance of operational documentation
- Event management, management of travel arrangements, expense management and corporate credit card reconciliation
- Coordination and support of the business with critical escalations that have impacts to the organisation and/or customers, including executive stakeholder management
- Provide inputs on operational process improvements to drive efficiency in the business support space
- Ad hoc and project type activities as required
- Proven experience in similar administrative support roles
- Advanced communication and relationship building skills with a variety of stakeholders
- Demonstrate a high level of organisational and administrative skills, managing competing priorities and self-managing time and focus
- Proven ability to work with discretion, particularly with confidential information including executive email and calendar information
- Take initiative to proactively solve problems and look for continuous improvements
Ideally working 3 days a week on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday.
Barista style coffee machines? Check. Brand new offices with a purpose-built wellness space? Check. Learning and talent programs to support YOU at every stage of your career. Check. A range of social activities from diversity driven events to board game nights and LAN parties. Check. We believe in culture contribution. Whatever your interests, we’ve got you covered.
We’re a WORK180 endorsed employer for women, WGEA recognized as a pay equity employer and ‘Our Way’s continue to encourage a collaborative, inclusive, innovative and passionate approach to everything we do.
Join us. Become an Arqadian and find your space to (change).