- New opportunity to deliver sustainable contracts and procurement solutions
- You can champion & drive a culture of continuous improvement
- Develop your career in a growing business and a dynamic team culture
At Arq Group, our people solve complex challenges, and provide seamless, end-to-end solutions for businesses, big and small.
We use data to help Rio improve their mining safety. We manage the data and web capabilities for Beyond Blue. We’ve developed Qantas’ inflight entertainment system. We support Domino’s cloud, managed services and security – and help you track your pizza. Our people help our clients deliver a solution that matters.
We are Australia’s leading digital partner, unleashing the possibilities between business and people.
What you get to do?
This newly created role will be responsible for both establishing a successful procurement function within Arq Group as well as leading a team responsible for procurement-related operations.
You will lead negotiations and renewals while regularly testing the market to ensure value and competitiveness is maintained. With a focus on continuous improvement and optimisation of policies, processes and procedure, you will deliver commercial and cost-effective procuring process for the business.
What makes you perfect for this role?
- You have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in Procurement Management roles
- You have demonstrated experience in establishing a successful procurement capability
- You have experience with implementing and integrating procurement tools
- You have contract negotiation skills (with demonstrated experience in technology contracts)
- You thrive on process improvements, automation and digitisation to get us future ready
- You have exceptional communication skills and can facilitate results-oriented negotiation with suppliers
- You have the capability to build strong and effective working relationships with a diverse range of stakeholders.
Barista style coffee machines? Check. Brand new offices with a purpose-built wellness space? Check. Learning and talent programs to support YOU at every stage of your career. Check. A range of social activities from diversity driven events to board game nights and LAN parties. Check. We believe in culture contribution. Whatever your interests, we’ve got you covered.
We’re a WORK180 endorsed employer for women, WGEA recognized as a pay equity employer and ‘Our Way’s continue to encourage a collaborative, inclusive, innovative and passionate approach to everything we do.
Join us. Become an Arqadian and find your space to (change).