- 2X permanent opportunities offering $50-60K Base + Super
- You are an ambitious individual and thrive in a sales focused and target driven environment.
- Develop your career in a growing business with a dynamic team culture.
At Arq Group, our people solve complex challenges, and provide seamless, end-to-end solutions for businesses, big and small.
We help small business owners realise their potential online. We help over half a million customers, and counting, get started on their own journey. Our specialist team thrive on innovation and big ideas. Our in-house digital services include SEO, PPC, social, web design and content solutions.
We are Australia’s leading digital partner, unleashing the possibilities between business and people.
What you get to do?
- Perform inbound and outbound calls in a timely manner to qualify new business leads
- Pass qualified leads to the Sales team
- Ensure all calls are handled with great care and quality
- Match customer needs with our product offerings, ensuring your sales expertise successfully brings new clients
- Immediate start for successful candidates
What makes you perfect for this role?
- You ideally have 1-2 years’ of experience preferably in a similar role : customer service/sales/lead generation/appointment setting
- You have had exposure in a sales environment and looking to get into Software Sales or a career in Sales
- You have experience or an interest in social marketing.
- You have excellent people and telephony skills with strong influence to drive outcomes
- You have strong time management skills and the ability to multi-task.
- You are proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
Barista style coffee machines? Check. Brand new offices with a purpose-built wellness space? Check. Learning and talent programs to support YOU at every stage of your career. Check. A range of social activities from diversity driven events to board game nights and LAN parties. Check. We believe in culture contribution. Whatever your interests, we’ve got you covered.
We’re a WORK180 endorsed employer for women, WGEA recognized as a pay equity employer and ‘Our Way’s continue to encourage a collaborative, inclusive, innovative and passionate approach to everything we do.
Join us. Become an Arqadian and find your space to (change).