At Arq Group we create technology. We partner with our clients to solve problems others can’t. We do this by hiring the best people out there! This is a fantastic opportunity for a talented and motivated UX Architect to be part of the team building Australia's most popular and high-profile digital experiences.
You must be passionate about great user experience design and care about the small details which make the products really great to use. Importantly, you will have a strong knowledge of mobile, web and emerging technologies with the ability to design intuitive interfaces for multiple platforms.
You’ll have the opportunity to utilise your skills to design to work collaboratively with the Arq design and engineering teams to create product concepts, communicate them clearly and drive a great experience for end users.
- At least five years of professional information architecture and usability experience.
- Experience working on large-scale custom applications and/or CMS (Content Management System) projects.
- Experience producing user experience consulting deliverables (strategy plans, site maps, annotated wireframes, content analysis documents, user flows, high-level requirements, user test and focus group planning and analysis, prototypes, module catalogues, etc.).
- Usability testing experience. Specifically, familiarity with planning and running focus groups, card sorting, surveys, and heuristic usability analysis, and moderating one-on-one user testing.
- A best practices orientation and approach to solving complex information architecture and usability issues for large websites and projects.
- A working understanding of HTML and conventional Web publishing frameworks.
- Knowledge of evolving interface standards, particularly leveraging a mobile-first approach to architect responsive web sites.
- Human-centered computing, Information Architecture, or Web content management background.
- Superb organizational, time management, interpersonal and problem-solving skills.
- Experience consulting directly with clients if applicable, comfortably leading information architecture, usability, and strategy discussions.
- Excellent working knowledge of web design guidelines
- Experience working on large-scale, complex websites in a variety of industries.
- Experience with Digital Experience Platforms such as Sitecore.
- Ability to work at high speed, multi-task, and manage multiple projects at once with a focus on accuracy and attention to detail
- Enthusiastic, passionate and knowledgeable about impactful digital products - up to date on latest technology and trends
- Professionalism and a delivery focused attitude
As part of your application you must include:
- A link to your online portfolio - demonstrating your key achievements, including your UX design process where available
We are smart thinkers. We solve complex challenges and provide complete solutions for businesses, big and small. From design thinking, leading mobile apps, cloud and analytical insights, digital marketing, to web design. Arq Group is Australia’s leading digital partner.
Our people are our greatest asset. Curiosity is in our DNA. Courage is in our hearts. And collaboration is at our core. “Our Ways” set us apart from others in how we deliver to our customers and work together. From wellness programs, learning and development, social calendars to coffee machines, and more. We've got something for everyone to be themselves. Did we also mention how much fun it is to work with other Arqadians? And yes, it is true; we love what we do. Join Arq Group and find your space to (change)
At Arq Group, we unleash the possibilities between business and people