- Create content & deliver exceptional marketing programmes.
- Live and breathe our customers and know what makes them tick.
- Develop your career where you aren’t afraid to challenge the status quo.
Arq Group is Australia’s leading digital partner, unleashing the possibilities between business and people. Our people solve challenges and provide solutions for businesses, big and small.
Our SMB team help Australian businesses realise their potential online by helping with everything from registering a domain & creating a professional email address, through to building a website and designing digital marketing campaigns..
As the Marketing Communications Manager, you are our Chief Content Creator and responsible for the delivery of our marketing programmes across the SMB business. You will:
- Contribute to the development of marketing programmes.
- Develop insightful and actionable communication briefs.
- Own relationships with internal & external agencies.
- Manage campaign delivery from brief through to analysis.
- Manage campaign budgets and invoicing.
- Own all marketing aspects of our social media channels.
- Maintain & communicate the Marketing calendar of activities.
- Manage customer-facing events.
What makes you perfect for this role?
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role
- A track record of delivering highly effective customer and internal communication.
- Demonstrated understanding of PPC, SEO, Social & content creation.
- An eye for design and an appreciation for copy.
- The ability to convert data into insights.
- You understand technology and get the small business mindset
- Experience managing small teams with the ability to lead & influence across the business.
- Be a smart, adaptable, self-starter with a strong sense of ownership and proactive, “can do” attitude.
Barista style coffee machines? Check. Brand new offices with a purpose-built wellness space? Check. Learning and talent programs to support YOU at every stage of your career. Check. A range of social activities from diversity driven events to board game nights and LAN parties. Check. We believe in culture contribution. Whatever your interests, we’ve got you covered.
We’re a WORK180 endorsed employer for women, WGEA recognized as a pay equity employer and ‘Our Way’s continue to encourage a collaborative, inclusive, innovative and passionate approach to everything we do.
Join us. Become an Arqadian and find your space to (Change).