Arq is on the lookout for talented iOS developers to join our Melbourne team on a contract basis.
This is an exciting opportunity to join Australia’s leading mobile development company and contribute to app projects for some of Australia’s leading businesses, including ANZ, Coles, Qantas, Goodlife, and Google.
About Arq Group:
We take a collaborative, agile approach to software development, working to deliver outstanding mobile experiences that positively impact people’s lives. Our apps have won multiple awards at the Melbourne and Sydney Design Awards, and we are the only company to have been named Best Studio at the World App Design Awards four years in a row.
What we’re looking for:
We’re looking for enthusiastic, self-motivated developers with experience with modern distributed software techniques, such as RESTful web services. To be successful in this role, you’ll need experience with object-oriented programming, architecture and design patterns such as MVC and MVVM, and experience working in an Agile environment.
This is a great opportunity to showcase your programming skills and apply it to mobile software development.
- Work within the iOS development team to develop mobile software
- Develop high level, quality code that meets project requirements
- Write well-structured and organised object oriented software
- Implement complex features
- Mentor other developers
- Architect new software systems
- Write automated unit tests where appropriate
- Proactively contribute to Outware Mobile's Agile processes
- Accurately estimate and review development activities
What you will bring to the role:
- Object-oriented programming experience
- Experience with modern distributed software techniques, such as RESTful web services
- Experience with server side development
- Swift, Cocoa, XCode and Interface Builder
- Experience working in an Agile environment
The successful candidate will enjoy working alongside the industry's brightest and be part of a forward thinking culture where innovation is key. If you are a passionate, team-oriented Developer, we want to hear from you!