Arq Group are Australia’s leading experts in Mobile, Data & Analytics and Cloud, which means we are capable of defining, designing and creating digital products and solutions that solve problems on a large scale. We’re looking for people to join our team and build a culture based on trust, taking ownership, and transparency. Solving human problems through product and service experiences that are truly innovative is the foundation for our values at Arq.
We are looking for a BI Developer to join our team to analyse, design and build for an enterprise warehouse which delivers business reporting requirements for our customers.
- High degree of expertise in the area of BI and Data Analytics
- Demonstrate leveraging technical requirements and turning them into ETL code
- Experience of data warehousing with respect to various data methodologies, such as 3rd Normal Form, Kimball
- Understanding best practises around designing and developing visualizations, including business rules, interactions and presentations
- Have strong working knowledge of the Software Development Lifecycle and Agile Software development (must have).
- Contribute to the design of deliverables that meet the BI reporting and analysis needs of the business
- Experience working in a large corporate data warehouse environment
We want you on board if you have
- IBM Datastage required
- IBM Cognos required. Version 11 experience highly beneficial
- Strong experience with TSQL
- Analyse business requirements and rules to populate and update Kimball Models and integrate to complex dashboards
- Experience of building and deploying ETL for Data Vault 2.0 models is desirable
- Understanding technical dependencies from visualisation requirements and warehouse functionality
- Usage of SVN or experience with other versioning software is desirable.
At Arq you’ll find a true work-life balance. From wellness programs, learning and development, social calendars to coffee machines, and more. We've got something for everyone to be themselves. Did we also mention how much fun it is to work with other Arqadians? And yes, it is true; we love what we do. Join Arq Group and find your space to change.
We’re a WORK180 endorsed employer for women, WGEA recognized as a pay equity employer and ‘Our Ways’ continue to encourage a collaborative, inclusive, innovative and passionate approach to everything we do.