Arq Group are Australia’s leading experts in Mobile, Data & Analytics and Cloud, which means we are capable of defining, designing and creating digital products and solutions that solve problems on a large scale. We’re looking for people to join our team and build a culture based on trust, taking ownership, and transparency. Solving human problems through product and service experiences that are truly innovative is the foundation for our values at Arq.
We are looking for a Senior Solutions Architect to join our leadership to provide direction and specialist knowledge in applying appropriate technology and applications to our clients. This includes the facilitation of customer product/application understanding through thought leadership, presentations, demonstrations, POC’s and benchmarks and provision of support throughout the selling cycle.
You are able to advise on architectural thinking framing technology approaches and solutions in a commercial and business context - guiding our customers along a path through an ever-changing and complex world with a practical approach. The role will focus on large and complex Enterprise customer opportunities, defining creative solutions that meet our customers’ business needs
- Lead technology/business discussions advising on current/future state architectural vision, roadmaps, case for change, organisational impact and migration methodology
- Constructively challenge ways of thinking and doing
- Select appropriate design standards, methods and tools, consistent with agreed enterprise and solution architectures and ensures they are applied effectively.
- Review others' systems designs to ensure selection of appropriate technology, efficient use of resources, and integration of multiple systems and technology.
- Evaluate and undertakes impact analysis on major design options and assesses and manages associated risks.
- Collaborate with regional delivery teams from Sales & PreSales, Program Delivery, Technology Capability and Digital Experience
- Provide input to the ongoing development of Arq Enterprise capabilities and solutions to ensure Arq Enterprise retains a leadership position in its target markets
- Obtain the appropriate technical certifications, qualifications and skills to delivery on customer digital solutions
- Undertake objective, critical analysis to draw accurate conclusions that recognise and manage contextual issues
- Support the development of sales collateral, and support sales effort for execution within regions
We want you on board if you have
- Demonstrated ability as a senior Architect, able to combine a deep understanding of business processes, industry best practices and architectural patterns to great customer outcomes.
- Demonstrated technical expertise and success in building and developing customer solutions across digital technology with domain specialisation in either Cloud, Analytics, and Mobile.
- Excellent capability and proven ability to drive engagement and retention within a client facing organisation
- Relevant tertiary qualifications, skills and/or experience in technology, business administration or related fields
- Ability to identify system, infrastructure and project interdependencies and balance competing demands to ensure project deliverables are achieved
At Arq you’ll find a true work-life balance. From wellness programs, learning and development, social calendars to coffee machines, and more. We've got something for everyone to be themselves. Did we also mention how much fun it is to work with other Arqadians? And yes, it is true; we love what we do. Join Arq Group and find your space to change.
We’re a WORK180 endorsed employer for women, WGEA recognized as a pay equity employer and ‘Our Ways’ continue to encourage a collaborative, inclusive, innovative and passionate approach to everything we do.