At Arq Group Enterprise, you can find your space to (change). Our tag line is about YOU. As a team we thrive on your success, we encourage your self-development, your creativity and self-expression. Our people have the freedom in their role and in their physical office environment to think outside the box, innovate and grow. You will be working with a dedicated team of developers working on a variety of bespoke websites. In this role you will be working on a variety of WordPress based web sites for projects ranging from small WordPress sites to customised WordPress sites with e-commerce functionality.
- Ensuring user stories are understood and requirements are met through a high level of engagement and collaboration
- Contribute code to small and mid-size projects assigned to the team
- Participate in Agile rituals working with a cross functional team
- Contributing to code reviews with a focus on quality by following and encouraging best practice
- Report to and liaise with Development Manager regarding requirements and deadlines
- Provide time estimates for small to mid-size projects
- 3+ years experience building modern response websites using WordPress
- Experience with Drupal
- Excellent attention to detail
We’ve made it possible to track the status of your Domino’s pizza. We developed Qantas’ inflight entertainment system. We’ve built a marketplace for Suncorp. From apps, to wearables, to augmented and virtual, it’s about creating an experience that resonates with customers. Apply now.