Arq Group changes the way businesses do business. From award winning mobile apps, cloud and analytical insights, to design thinking and digital marketing. We define, design and create products and solutions that solve problems, big and small. Arq Group are Australia’s leading experts in Digital Solutions.
Working within the Software & Development team, you will be responsible for performing various testing and quality activities on applications that facilitate the achievement of business outcomes.
What you get to do:
- Plan, develop, execute and maintain manual and automated test scenarios, plans and scripts based on user stories and acceptance criteria
- Perform system, integration, regression and post deployment testing to ensure the delivery of quality software
- Identify software defects, bugs and feature gaps
- Produce test deliverables that are written to be reusable, modular and auditable
- Participate in deployments from a testing perspective including functionality delivery confirmation, deployments between staging, UAT and production sign off
- Prepare estimations and strategies and liaise with internal customers
- Experience with Selenium
- Knowledgeable in database SQL
- Knowledgeable in code repository tools (Github)
- Knowledgeable in integration tools (Jenkins)
- Knowledgeable in API tools (Postman/REST-assured)
- Experience in working in high performing, fast paced Agile teams
Our people are our greatest asset. Curiosity is in our DNA. Courage is in our hearts. And collaboration is at our core. “Our Ways” set us apart from others in how we deliver to our customers and work together. From wellness programs, learning and development, social calendars to coffee machines, and more. We've got something for everyone to be themselves. Did we also mention how much fun it is to work with other Arqadians? And yes, it is true; we love what we do.
Join Arq Group and find your space to (change).