As a Level 2 Helpdesk Operator you will provide cloud infrastructure and managed services to our enterprise customers. If you have had experience in providing customer-facing technical support, have a strong commitment to customer service and a winning attitude- we want to hear from you!
You will interact daily with our cloud engineers, devops engineers and level 3 engineers across Microsoft and Linux. The Level 2 Helpdesk Operator role is a progressive role where your business acumen and technology skills are honed, opening up opportunities to move and grow your career within our business.
What you get to do:
- Provide managed services in a cloud environment to our corporate, government and enterprise customers in line with ITIL based policies and procedures
- Execute and provide proactive server and platform monitoring
- Handle client calls, jobs and emails, ensuring resolution
- Adhere to job queues and action requests as appropriate
- Be part of a 24x7x365 operating team
- Ambitious and motivated with an ability to quickly learn new skills
- Customer-facing technical support experience (i.e handling incoming calls, jobs, etc)
- Strong Windows server and/or Linux server administration experience, preferably in a public facing environment
- Solid experience in core Web Technologies (IIS, Apache)
- Cloud services experience (AWS, Azure)
- Database management experience (MySQL, MSSQL, etc)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to abide by a consistent set of standards/procedures
Arq Group is the dynamic space for smart thinkers. We create unforgettable experiences, solve complex challenges, and provide seamless, end-to-end solutions for businesses, big and small…. from design thinking to customer solutions, leading mobile, cloud and analytical insights, digital marketing, to web design. We are Australia’s leading digital partner, powering the growth of businesses, big and small.
#Life at Arq
Our people are our greatest asset. Curiosity is in our DNA. Courage is in our hearts. And collaboration is at our core. “Our Ways” set us apart from others in how we deliver to our customers and work together. From wellness programs, learning and development, social calendars to coffee machines, and more. We've got something for everyone to be themselves. We love what we do. Join Arq Group and find your space to ( change ).
At Arq Group, we unleash the possibilities between business and people.