- Be the ‘voice of the customer’ from within the business
- You thrive on helping customers get the best outcome
- Develop your career where you aren’t afraid to challenge the status quo
At Arq Group, our people solve complex challenges, and provide seamless, end-to-end solutions for businesses, big and small.
We help small business owners realise their potential online. We help over half a million customers, and counting, get started on their own journey. Our specialist team thrive on innovation and big ideas. Our in-house digital services include SEO, PPC, social, web design and content solutions.
What you get to do?
You will quickly become the voice of the customer from within the business and engage directly with customers to work towards an effective outcome for all parties involved. You will:
- Successfully manage and resolve customer escalations
- Partner with key stakeholders across the business to identify any issues that may be affecting our customers
- Carry out ongoing analysis on escalations to pinpoint recurring issues
- Present new ideas and innovative solutions when it comes to service engagements, processes and systems
What makes you perfect for this role?
- You have an outstanding commitment to customer experience
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- You can identify and collect evidence based on root cause analysis
- You inspire others with a 'can-do' attitude
What’s in it for you?
- Flexible working hours (start and finish times)
- ‘On Call’ Allowance
- Ongoing mentoring, training & development
- Brand new office in Sydney CBD location – close to all public transportation
- An organization that supports work life balance – team outings, Friday drinks and more!
Barista style coffee machines? Check. Brand new offices with a purpose-built wellness space? Check. Learning and talent programs to support YOU at every stage of your career. Check. A range of social activities from diversity driven events to board game nights and LAN parties. Check. We believe in culture contribution. Whatever your interests, we’ve got you covered.
We’re a WORK180 endorsed employer for women, WGEA recognized as a pay equity employer and ‘Our Way’s continue to encourage a collaborative, inclusive, innovative and passionate approach to everything we do.
Join us. Become an Arqadian and find your space to (Change).