- 2x opportunities available - Be our ‘Go to’ person for all customer support & escalations
- You are curious about technology & thrive on helping customers get the best outcome
- Develop your career where you aren’t afraid to challenge the status quo
At Arq Group, our people solve complex challenges, and provide seamless, end-to-end solutions for businesses, big and small.
We help small business owners realise their potential online. We help over half a million customers, and counting, get started on their own journey. Our specialist team thrive on innovation and big ideas. Our in-house digital services include SEO, PPC, social, web design and content solutions.
What you get to do?
You will provide effortless and positive experience for our ARQ group customers who require support, while also acting as an escalation point for our offshore teams and internal customers.
Your flexibility and adaptability will be needed as you navigate ARQ group in taking ownership of issue resolution and delivery of great outcomes for our customers.
- Support ARQ group customers in a multi-channel support environment.
- Provide expert level administration and support for domain names, business policy and system management
- Manage customer escalations raised by our offshore customer service teams.
- Work with sales teams as a point of pre and post-sale support.
- Present new ideas and suggestions for improvement of service engagements, processes and systems.
What makes you perfect for this role?
- Experience in a customer facing service or support role.
- A service first focus with a customer success mindset.
- An ability to understand and apply technical concepts in providing customer support, no in-depth technical skills required.
- Team oriented whilst taking ownership for personal results and performance.
- Ability to work flexibly and interact with a wide range of people and teams.
- Ability to show initiative and be able to ask questions when necessary.
- Show curiosity with a focus on continuous improvement.
What’s in it for you?
- Flexible working hours (start and finish times)
- Ongoing mentoring, training & development
- Brand new office in Sydney CBD location – close to all public transportation
- An organization that supports work life balance – team outings, Friday drinks and more!
Barista style coffee machines? Check. Brand new offices with a purpose-built wellness space? Check. Learning and talent programs to support YOU at every stage of your career. Check. A range of social activities from diversity driven events to board game nights and LAN parties. Check. We believe in culture contribution. Whatever your interests, we’ve got you covered.
We’re a WORK180 endorsed employer for women, WGEA recognized as a pay equity employer and ‘Our Way’s continue to encourage a collaborative, inclusive, innovative and passionate approach to everything we do.
Join us. Become an Arqadian and find your space to (Change).