- You ‘live and breathe’ all things social media.
- Deliver great outcomes for clients & drive high client retention.
- Develop your career with Australia’s largest SEO Agency
At Arq Group, our people solve complex challenges, and provide seamless, end-to-end solutions for businesses, big and small.
We help small business owners realise their potential online. We help over half a million customers, and counting, get started on their own journey. Our specialist team thrive on innovation and big ideas. Our in-house digital services include SEO, PPC, social, web design and content solutions.
We are Australia’s leading digital partner, unleashing the possibilities between business and people.
As the Social Media Specialist, you will live and breathe our prospects and customers, putting them at the heart of everything we do. You will:
- Implement and deliver social media strategies across multiple channels
- Manage paid social media campaigns for a range of clients
- Control social media budgets, identify issues and provide solutions to retain client.
- Continually strive to achieve the overall goal of the customer by testing, optimizing and scaling up their social media campaigns.
- Work with Digital Account Managers to drive campaign objectives and outcomes
- 1-3 years’ agency experience with technical delivery and fulfilment of social media marketing campaigns
- You have experience in paid Social Media campaigns across popular channels & platforms such as Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn
- You have a strong track record in execution, timelines and implementation of successful social media marketing strategies.
- Prepare monthly reports to showcase insights into the campaign and suggest improvements that align with trends.
- You are passionate about digital marketing, know what is trending and what type of ads gets most engagement.
- Having experience using platforms such as Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator and have video editing skills would be advantageous
- Desirable: Provide a portfolio of previous work in this field, including strategy and creatives.
- Desirable: Blue Print Training.
Barista style coffee machines? Check. Brand new offices with a purpose-built wellness space? Check. Learning and talent programs to support YOU at every stage of your career. Check. A range of social activities from diversity driven events to board game nights and LAN parties. Check. We believe in culture contribution. Whatever your interests, we’ve got you covered.
Join us. Become an Arqadian and find your space to (change).