- You are solutions focused with a knack for hunting & acquiring new clients
- Your consultative approach shows how you can genuinely improve our customers online presence
- Own your results, you have the opportunity to earn $100K + OTE
At Arq Group, our people solve complex challenges, and provide seamless, end-to-end solutions for businesses, big and small.
We help business big and small realise their potential online. We partner with over half a million customers helping them get started with their own digital journey. From registering a domain name and securing a website, through to the protecting brands online, we offer an end to end solution. We are Australia’s leading digital partner, unleashing the possibilities between business and people.
About the Role
You will be responsible for developing and growing our SME/Corporate clients by sourcing new business for our Domain Portfolio Services sector. You will achieve targets by building client relationships and presenting solutions where possible. You’ll be having consultative conversations with our customers, showing them how we can improve the management of their online digital property.
- Own your pipeline and end-to-end sales cycle
- Prospecting for new clients and identifying areas for growth
- Prepare proposals and manage all client communication effectively
- Achieve assigned revenue and growth targets
- Build lasting internal relationships to help drive new lead opportunities
- 3-4 years’ experience in a face-to-face BDM and/or 'solutions selling' role
- Highly motivated "hunter" mentality with a willingness to generate your own leads
- Exposure to internet services/web/digital industry preferable
- Proven track record in meeting and exceeding sales targets
- Ability to present and communicate technical concepts, processes and systems clearly and simply.
- Contract management and negotiation experience
- A positive, 'do whatever it takes' attitude when it comes generating sales and meeting targets.
- Uncapped earning potential on top of a base salary
- Ongoing digital product and sales training
- The opportunity to work with a supportive and encouraging team of experts in a brand new office in Melbourne CBD location – close to all public transportation
- An organization that supports work life balance – regular hours, team outings, Friday drinks and more!
Barista style coffee machines? Check. Brand new offices with a purpose-built wellness space? Check. Learning and talent programs to support YOU at every stage of your career. Check. A range of social activities from diversity driven events to board game nights and LAN parties. Check. We believe in culture contribution. Whatever your interests, we’ve got you covered.
We’re a WORK180 endorsed employer for women, WGEA recognized as a pay equity employer and ‘Our Way’s continue to encourage a collaborative, inclusive, innovative and passionate approach to everything we do.
Join us. Become an Arqadian and find your space to (change).