Excellent opportunity for an experienced Iteration Manager to join Arq Group and take on responsibility for providing technical oversight of an agile team providing data migration, data warehouse builds and data visualisation.
You will be responsible for:
- Leading Agile inceptions, document technical work in technical stories, and assist in estimating stories (using agile points/story sizing techniques) the work effort required to complete those stories.
- Acting as Scrum Master/Iteration Manager, you will lead all agile rituals including daily standups, iteration planning, story huddles, retrospectives and creation of burn up charts.
- Provide technical leadership for and some hands-on development of some combination of ETL design and development and Data virtualization.
- Work with project manager to ensure technical execution risks & issues are captured and mitigated.
- Track team productivity on a regular basis, and produce productivity charts for management.
Essential Skills and Experience
- Experience leading technical teams in an Agile
- Strong Data Warehouse/ Business Intelligence Solution design skills and advanced SQL
- 5 year's experience developing and architecting BI/DW solutions.
- Ability to translate business stories into technical design and document work in technical stories
Our people are our greatest asset. Curiosity is in our DNA. Courage is in our hearts. And collaboration is at our core. “Our Ways” set us apart from others in how we deliver to our customers and work together. From wellness programs, learning and development, social calendars to coffee machines, and more. We've got something for everyone to be themselves. Did we also mention how much fun it is to work with other Arqadians? And yes, it is true; we love what we do. Join Arq Group and find your space to (change).
At Arq Group, we unleash the possibilities between business and people.