Arq Group are Australia’s leading experts in Mobile, Data & Analytics and Cloud, which means we are capable of defining, designing and creating digital products and services that solve problems on a large scale.
What you get to do.
Whether it is defining a data model, designing a data/solution/technical architecture or articulating requirements for data ecosystems, this is your chance to help build world class big data platforms and data lakes for enterprise clients across Melbourne.
With technical skills that include design and data modelling on complex enterprise environments and Cloud enablers, you will get exposure to a variety of cross-industry sectors, cooperating on some of the most complex data projects country wide.
- Experience in data modelling of any type: conceptual, logical, dimensional or physical
- Experience developing a ‘common language for data’, including data dictionaries, data vocabularies, taxonomies or ontologies
- Business Analysis skills and experience such as requirements definition, information gathering, discovery and/or specification development
- Work effectively within an inclusive team to achieve common goals
- Be able to assimilate and apply new techniques and knowledge to achieve business outcomes
- Possess good problem solving and analytical skills
- Manage stakeholders using clear communications and be able to form strong client relationships
Our people are our greatest asset. Curiosity is in our DNA. Courage is in our hearts. And collaboration is at our core. “Our Ways” set us apart from others in how we deliver to our customers and work together. From wellness programs, learning and development, social calendars to coffee machines, and more. We've got something for everyone to be themselves. Did we also mention how much fun it is to work with other Arqadians? And yes, it is true; we love what we do. Join Arq Group and find your space to (change).
At Arq Group, we unleash the possibilities between business and people.