At Arq Group we craft technology. We partner with our clients to tackle problems others can’t. We do this by hiring the best people out there!
If you’re smart and creative you’ll help understand our clients business problems and turn them into functional requirements - just like we’ve done for companies like ANZ, NAB and Suncorp.
We’re on the hunt for a front-end, React developer to help build some amazing applications that will impact the success of our clients. As a front-end developer you will be working on an end-to-end agile delivery squad.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Architect and develop reusable components for large scale web applications
- Translate business requirements into performant and maintainable technical solutions
- Collaborate closely with colleagues in a cross-functional team
- Mentor junior developers and contribute to code reviews
- Exchange knowledge and ideas in technical Chapters and Guilds
What you’ll bring to the role:
- 8+ years of experience as a frontend developer
- Experience developing Responsive websites with HTML5/CSS using the latest tools and techniques
- Minimum 12 months experience in an Agile environment
- Angular.js, Vue.js, Node.js
- Drupal, WordPress, AEM
- API Integration
- Multi-Cloud Technologies
- Test Automation
- DevOps & CI/CD
Arq Group is the dynamic space for smart thinkers. We create unforgettable experiences, solve complex challenges, and provide seamless, end-to-end solutions for businesses, big and small…. from design thinking to customer solutions, leading mobile, cloud and analytical insights, digital marketing, to web design. We are Australia’s leading digital partner, powering the growth of businesses, big and small.
At Arq you’ll find a true work-life balance. You’ll be part of a sincere team that’s all about diversity, equality, teamwork and mutual support. Sound like the place for you? Then tell us why you’re the one for us.