At Arq Group, our people solve complex challenges, and provide seamless, end-to-end solutions for businesses, big and small. Our experts help our customers to solve their business challenges, enabling them to use technology more intelligently and leverage long term value from their investments. We are a diverse and dynamic team of individuals that have experience across many disciplines. From Mobile Application Development, UX Design, Visual Design, Business Analysis, Quality Assurance, Agile Project Management, to Business Operations.
- Developing new user-facing features using React.js
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Optimising components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Experience with popular React.js workflows
- Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
From July 1 Infoready will be operating as Arq Group. Infoready, Outware and Melbourne IT Enterprise are unifying as Arq Group. Under the one brand, Arq Group, we’ll be able to offer you more integrated digital capabilities and services, unleashing possibilities for our customers.
Follow us at https://www.linkedin.com/company/arqgroup/