Join some of the smartest minds working on tomorrows solutions, across Travel, Fintech, Health and Government.
- Be part of one of the largest Digital Agencies in Australia
- More than a job, it’s a community of great people
- Sharpen your skills working on enterprise projects and innovation initiatives
This is a fantastic opportunity for a talented and motivated Digital BA to be part of the team working on high profile mobile projects. You will work with key stakeholders and UX/UI specialists to identify business requirements and deliver high quality documentation for developers to craft into awesome apps. You will work with our clients to identify business opportunities that will change the way they do business. You will work on innovation projects that are genuinely ground breaking.
This is a great opportunity to showcase your digital BA skills and knowledge and apply it to mobile software development.
- Liaise directly with key business users and stakeholders to gather and understand their requirements and work with design and development resources to build a solution to meet those needs
- Work with mobile product owners to prioritise, estimate and manage functionality within the product backlog
- Create formal user stories based on functional and nonfunctional requirements, and coordinate with development and test teams to ensure all relevant scenarios and business rules are captured.
- Effectively communicate with a range of stakeholders throughout delivery to ensure a common and consistent understanding of the project's functional requirements
- Undertake competitor and market analysis as required
Skills and Experience
- Above all we want people who learn quickly and love the challenge of doing things for the first time
- Demonstrated experience across the software development lifecycle
- Solid background in Business Analysis with a focus in digital-related projects, preferably mobile related (iOS and/or Android)
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills
- Experience using Agile methodologies
Benefits of working at ARQ Group
- Enhance and develop your mobile skills on high profile projects
- Be part of a creative and passionate team that loves technology
- Get hands-on access to the very latest technologies from AWS, Google, and Apple
- Be supported by friendly and experienced colleagues that can help you progress your career
- Join a team that is committed to being a great place to work
Follow us at https://www.linkedin.com/company/arqgroup/