- Be our ‘Go to’ person for all tech-related support
- You thrive on helping others get the best outcome
- Develop your career where you aren’t afraid to challenge the status quo
Arq Group changes the way businesses do business. From award winning mobile apps, cloud and analytical insights, to design thinking and digital marketing. We define, design and create products and solutions that solve problems, big and small. Arq Group are Australia’s leading experts in Digital Solutions.
What you get to do?
You will provide Technology Support to Arq Group employees in support of their day to day work/lives and to fuel our customers’ success through the smart use of technology. You will engage directly with business units to deliver core technology services and be the ‘Face’ of the Technology Organisation to the wider business.
You are a passionate team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills. You possess strong customer service skills with the ability to create rapport with stakeholders at all levels. Ideally you will have a strong understanding of IT systems and networks and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment.
What makes you perfect for this role?
- You have experience with setting up and configuring OS X and Windows operating system
- You can plan and organise work priorities
- You possess good analytical and decision-making skills
- You have outstanding commitment to customer service and satisfaction
- You can always maintain a positive outlook and working attitude
- You are comfortable providing training to Arq Group employees (either face to face or in a group setting)
Barista style coffee machines? Check. Brand new offices with a purpose-built wellness space? Check. Learning and talent programs to support YOU at every stage of your career. Check. A range of social activities from diversity driven events to board game nights and LAN parties. Check. We believe in culture contribution. Whatever your interests, we’ve got you covered.
We’re a WORK180 endorsed employer for women, WGEA recognized as a pay equity employer and ‘Our Way’s continue to encourage a collaborative, inclusive, innovative and passionate approach to everything we do.
Join us. Become an Arqadian and find your space to (change).