Arq Group changes the way businesses do business. From award winning mobile apps, cloud and analytical insights, to design thinking and digital marketing. We define, design and create products and solutions that solve problems, big and small. Arq Group are Australia’s leading experts in Digital Solutions.
We create technology. We partner with our clients to solve problems others can't. We do this by hiring the best people out there!
You’ll be passionate about delivery and all things digital. You enjoy working in a fast-paced dynamic agile environment that values the team and the product above all else. We help small business owners realise their potential online. We help over half a million customers, and counting, get started on their own journey. End to end from registering a domain and website design through to digital marketing solutions.
What you get to do:
Our business is going through a period of transformation, and our Infrastructure Services team is responsible for providing solutions to meet the evolving needs of our business. You will get to collaborate with your team and stakeholders to define, design, configure, and support the private and public cloud infrastructure.
You will contribute to our culture of continuous improvement and towards the team’s success and efficiency, both in technical and non-technical areas. This role will plan and execute improvement in cloud infrastructure operation and administration. You will also assist in the resolution during major incidents and ensure that service is restored as quickly as possible, escalating when required and ensuring all stakeholders are informed.
- Demonstrated technical experience making contributions to projects, platform management and operational support.
- Exposure to working with Agile/Lean working practices, including Kanban boards and Jira
- Understanding of optimisation of public cloud infrastructure, including:
- CloudHealth, CostExplorer API, CloudTrail, TrustedAdvisor
- Demonstrated experience contributing to design, operation and maintenance of:
- Public cloud environments, including:
- Virtualisation environments, including:
- Storage/SAN environments, including:
- Hitachi and NetApp storage arrays
- Brocade fibre channel switching
- Data protection environments, including:
- AWS EBS snapshots
- Demonstrated experience working with automation tools and scripting languages, including:
- Python, PowerShell, API interfaces, Git repositories, Infrastructure as code (eg: Terraform, CloudFormation)
- Outstanding commitment to customer service and internal & external customer experience
- Planning, analytical and diagnostic skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Exposure to working in a service provider environment
- Demonstrated ability to follow and implement existing standards and procedures.
Barista style coffee machines? Check. Brand new offices with a purpose-built wellness space? Check. Learning and talent programs to support YOU at every stage of your career. Check. A range of social activities from diversity driven events to board game nights and LAN parties. Check. We believe in culture contribution. Whatever your interests, we’ve got you covered.
We’re a WORK180 endorsed employer for women, WGEA recognized as a pay equity employer and ‘Our Way’s continue to encourage a collaborative, inclusive, innovative and passionate approach to everything we do.
Join us. Become an Arqadian and find your space to (change).