About Arq Group
Arq Group changes the way businesses do business. From award winning mobile apps, cloud and analytical insights, to design thinking and digital marketing. We define, design and create products and solutions that solve problems,big and small. Arq Group are Australia’s leading experts in Digital Solutions.
You will the primary UX designer responsible for scoping, planning and executing design deliverables to support agile delivery teams. Working on concurrent projects spanning the full spectrum of design: primary research, concept testing with customers, wireframes and end-to-end customer journey’s. Stakeholder management is a strong part of this role, self- starter and strong time management skills and prioritisation. Must have experience in agile delivery and working in a cross functional team.
What you’ll be doing
- Scenario mapping, user flows and storyboarding
- Journey mapping and as-is experience reviews
- Gathering business/user requirements and translating into design solutions via human centred design methods and workshops
- Planning, prepping and running user research: interviews, contextual inquiries, usability testing and lean insight report
- Proficient in Axure and Sketch for wireframes and interactive prototyping. Both conceptual and delivery ready designs
- Lean UX methodologies - running multi-variant testing, using quantitive evidence to support design rationale ie: analytics, call drivers etc.
Skills that you have
- Demonstrated UX design experience - ideally with corporate or digital agency environments (mobile design experience is highly advantageous)
- Experience in creating UX deliverables such as wireframes and user flows, using tools including Sketch and Axure
- Experience creating interactive prototypes for customer testing
- Experience preparing and moderating testing sessions
- Ability to express your ideas and opinion on what makes a great mobile user experience
- Excellent working knowledge of iOS and Android design guidelines
- Understanding of the Agile software delivery environment
At Arq Group, you can find your space to (change). Our tag line is about YOU. As a team we thrive on your success, we encourage your self-development, your creativity and self-expression. Our people have the freedom in their role and in their physical office environment to think outside the box, innovate and grow.