- You ‘live and breathe’ all things digital.
- Deliver great outcomes for clients & drive high client retention.
- Develop your career in a growing ASX listed business.
At Arq Group, our people solve complex challenges, and provide seamless, end-to-end solutions for businesses, big and small.
We help small business owners realise their potential online. We help over half a million customers, and counting, get started on their own journey. Our specialist team thrive on innovation and big ideas. Our in-house digital services include SEO, PPC, social, web design and content solutions.
We are Australia’s leading digital partner, unleashing the possibilities between business and people.
As the PPC Specialist, you will live and breathe our prospects and customers, putting them at the heart of everything we do. You will:
- Setup, manage and optimise campaigns on Google Ads and YouTube, and a desired ability to build and optimise Microsoft Ads.
- Analyse analytics to identify areas of opportunity for optimisation and improvement of campaign goals/ objectives.
- Work with Digital Account Managers to drive campaign objectives & outcomes
- Drive upsell & cross opportunities across Digital portfolio
- Manage & report key activities including campaign performance, results, tracking & WIP’s
- 1-3 years’ agency experience with technical delivery & fulfilment of Google Ads (PPC marketing)
- Google Ads Certified
- Strong track record in implementation & execution of successful Google Ads Strategy
- Passion for SEM, knowing what is trending and what updates are required to optimise campaigns
- Familiar with implementing updates on Google Ads Editor
- A genuine interest and passion for digital marketing
Barista style coffee machines? Check. Brand new offices with a purpose-built wellness space? Check. Learning and talent programs to support YOU at every stage of your career. Check. A range of social activities from diversity driven events to board game nights and LAN parties. Check. We believe in culture contribution. Whatever your interests, we’ve got you covered.
We’re a WORK180 endorsed employer for women, WGEA recognized as a pay equity employer and ‘Our Way’s continue to encourage a collaborative, inclusive, innovative and passionate approach to everything we do.
Join us. Become an Arqadian and find your space to (change).