- You ‘live and breathe’ all things social media.
- Deliver great outcomes for clients & drive high client retention.
- Develop your career in a growing ASX listed business.
At Arq Group, our people solve complex challenges, and provide seamless, end-to-end solutions for businesses, big and small.
We help small business owners realise their potential online. We help over half a million customers, and counting, get started on their own journey. Our specialist team thrive on innovation and big ideas. Our in-house digital services include SEO, PPC, social, web design and content solutions.
We are Australia’s leading digital partner, unleashing the possibilities between business and people.
As the Social Media Specialist, you will live and breathe our prospects and customers, putting them at the heart of everything we do. You will:
- Implement and deliver social media strategies
- Create and manage content creation for a range of clients
- Manage social media budgets and paid campaigns
- Continually optimise campaigns to achieve the overall goal of the customer
- Work with Digital Account Managers to drive campaign objectives & outcomes
- 1-3 years’ agency experience with technical delivery & fulfilment of social media marketing campaigns
- You have experience in Social Media across popular channels & platforms such as Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn
- You have experience using platforms such as Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator and have video editing skills
- You have a strong track record in execution & implementation of successful social media marketing strategies
- You are passionate about digital marketing, know what is trending and what type of content gets most engagement
Barista style coffee machines? Check. Brand new offices with a purpose-built wellness space? Check. Learning and talent programs to support YOU at every stage of your career. Check. A range of social activities from diversity driven events to board game nights and LAN parties. Check. We believe in culture contribution. Whatever your interests, we’ve got you covered.
We’re a WORK180 endorsed employer for women, WGEA recognized as a pay equity employer and ‘Our Way’s continue to encourage a collaborative, inclusive, innovative and passionate approach to everything we do.
Join us. Become an Arqadian and find your space to (change).