Xamarin Developer – Brisbane
- Amazing opportunity to work with the latest technologies on a variety of exciting projects
- We're passionate about mobile and looking for people who share our enthusiasm!
Arq Group create technology. We partner with our clients to solve problems others can't. We do this by hiring the best people out there.
As a member of our Development team, you will work collaboratively on a range of exciting projects for some of Australia's biggest brands.
You’ll be passionate about delivery and all thing digital. You enjoy working in a fast-paced, dynamic agile environment that values the team and the product above all else. You’ll work with a range of our clients to help create unforgettable user experiences for their consumers.
- Develop mobile applications using Xamarin/Mobile technologies
- Consult with clients on Xamarin and mobile best practice
- Develop native apps in Xamarin/Cross-Platform environment
- Help improve code quality through writing unit tests, automation and performing code reviews
- Participate in brainstorming sessions
- Integrate with backend services to make sure the client is delivering a great mobile user experience that’s super-fast for end users
Experience and Skills:
- Strong experience with Xamarin Mobile Development Platform
- Experience with Xamarin Development in Classic and Forms
- Expertise in application development to deployment in iPhone/iPad from application creation to deployment in App Store
- High proficiency coding in C#, .net core, XAML, Mobile UI
- Experience with consuming and understanding of web services
- Integration experience to back-end database or transactional systems
- Experience working in an Agile environment
There are some key non-technical attributes that are important to us:
- Passion for mobile technology
- Positive, proactive and team-oriented attitude
- Desire to learn and share with the team
- Curious and collaborative mindset
We are smart thinkers. We solve complex challenges and provide complete solutions for businesses, big and small. From design thinking, leading mobile apps, cloud and analytical insights, digital marketing, to web design.
Our people are our greatest asset. Curiosity is in our DNA. Courage is in our hearts. And collaboration is at our core. “Our Ways” set us apart from others in how we deliver to our customers and work together. From wellness programs, learning and development, social calendars to barista style coffee machines, and more. We've got something for everyone to be themselves. And yes, it is true; we love what we do. Join Arq Group and find your space to (change)
We’re a WORK180 endorsed employer for women, WGEA recognized as a pay equity employer and ‘Our Way’s continue to encourage a collaborative, inclusive, innovative and passionate approach to everything we do.