Channel Sales Manager
- Strategic Leadership Role
- Responsible for boosting partnerships, sales and profitability with our main Partners, including AWS, Azure, Microsoft, Google and IBM
At Arq Group, we power the success of our clients through digital applications. Our products touch the lives of millions of Australians and are regularly recognised on the global stage, from WWDC to re:Invent. We’re 1 of 3 AWS Australia Premier Partners and 1 of a handful of Microsoft Azure expert MSPs. Our history is strong and our reputation continues to grow. Choosing Arq is choosing a career that provides a genuine platform to make an impact.
We are smart thinkers. We solve complex challenges and provide complete solutions for businesses, big and small. From design thinking, leading mobile apps, cloud and analytical insights, digital marketing, to web design. Arq Group is Australia’s leading digital partner.
Role Purpose and Overview
- Manage and co-ordinate Arq Groups relationship with multiple technology partners to drive sales of Arq Group solutions that utilise the technology partners.
- Accountability for creating and executing joint business plans with partners
- The role will be supported by technology capability leads, solution sales managers and account managers and delivery teams who all play significant roles in the relationship with our technology partners.
- Build positive, working relationships with channel partners to maximise product sales
- Sell the value of the products using multiple formats and channels
- Coordinate with partners to identify key sales opportunities to generate revenue
- Develop and review sales proposals with partners
- Build a business case for investment in partnerships
- Region specific plans to maximise the partner relationships
- Develop and co-ordinate an agreed business plan
- Build a scorecard to report, track and measure success of partnership
- Co-ordinate GTM plans with Technology Leadership team and capabilities and partners
This role is a key strategic position in our supportive, fast-paced customer focused environment.
Successful candidates will have previous experience dealing with one or more of our Partners, including AWS, Microsoft, Azure, Google and IBM.
What makes you perfect for this role?
- Demonstrated track record in technical sales, channel development, direct sales or customer solution architecting achievement for at least 5 – 6 years, with experience in dealing at senior levels
- Experience in managing partner relationships across all levels of an organization
- Proven sales track record in achieving growth through acquisition strategies, partners and sales teams
- Highly commercial and strategic mind-set
- Excellent and highly articulate verbal and written communication skills
- Proven track record in developing collaborative relationships with customers, sales teams and partner communities.
- Ability to establish, build and manage relationships with varied stakeholders and customers
At Arq Group, we’re looking for someone that wants to take us forward. Help drive strategy and respond to change in a dynamic market.
Barista style coffee machines. Brand new offices with a purpose-built wellness space. Learning and talent programs to support YOU at every stage of your career. A range of social activities from diversity driven events to board game nights and LAN parties. We believe in culture contribution. Whatever your interests, we’ve got you covered.
At Arq Group, you can find your space to (change). Our tag line is about YOU. As a team we thrive on your success, we encourage your self-development, your creativity and self-expression. Our people have the freedom in their role and in their physical office environment to think outside the box, innovate and grow.
We’re a WORK180 endorsed employer for women, WGEA recognized as a pay equity employer and ‘Our Way’s continue to encourage a collaborative, inclusive, innovative and passionate approach to everything we do.