Arq Group are Australia’s leading experts in Mobile, Data & Analytics and Cloud, which means we are capable of defining, designing and creating digital products and solutions that solve problems on a large scale. We design platforms that scale across millions of customer, and products that engage across multiple channels. Our Cloud practice has strong partnerships with Amazon (AWS) as well as other public cloud solutions - Azure and GCP. We deliver cloud-first solutions through each stage the cloud adoption journey, right through to end-to-end Managed Services.
What you get to do
Leading Arq Group’s Cloud practice nationally you will be responsible for aligning Cloud capability development within Arq Group across all projects . Based in either Melbourne or Sydney this key role gives you accountability for delivering technical strategy for the development of our cloud capabilities and driving our technical partnerships. The role has responsibilities for developing operational and commercial plans, producing sales collateral, and includes responsibility consultant’s career, training and certification avenues, and ensuring Arq Group maintains it market leading position.
- Current senior leadership experience within a digital technology/professional service delivery organisation in an Executive role or are seeking an opportunity to take the next step into an Executive role.
- You will be deeply passionate about Cloud technology with success in building and developing capability across digital technology specialisation skills in Cloud
- In-depth expertise with Cloud technologies and the ability to provide technical leadership, guidance and expertise to projects within Arq - AWS Ambassador or Warrior level certifications not essential but we have a strong engagement with AWS technologies across cloud/mobile/analytics.
- Excellent leadership capability and proven ability to drive engagement and retention within a client facing organisation
- Strong leadership skills with proven success leading teams successfully through changing and complex environment and the ability to build capability and career experiences for our people
Arq Group, our people solve complex challenges, and provide seamless, end-to-end solutions for businesses, big and small. We provide data analytics and digital solutions, mobile development and product design, and cloud architecture and management. We manage the data and web capabilities for Beyond Blue. We’ve developed NAB's mobile banking application. We support Domino’s cloud, managed services and security – and help you track your pizza.