- 12-month opportunity to provide support for month end & accounting processes
- You are passionate about numbers & with a strong attention to detail
- Develop your career in a growing business and a dynamic team culture
At Arq Group, our people solve complex challenges, and provide seamless, end-to-end solutions for businesses, big and small.
We use data to help Rio improve their mining safety. We manage the data and web capabilities for Beyond Blue. We’ve developed Qantas’ inflight entertainment system. We support Domino’s cloud, managed services and security – and help you track your pizza. Our people help our clients deliver a solution that matters.
We are Australia’s leading digital partner, unleashing the possibilities between business and people.
What you get to do?
This newly created role (12-month opportunity) will be responsible for performing and providing support for month end and other accounting processes related to the business units. You will:
- Execute month end tasks for the business unit including preparing general ledger journals and balance sheet reconciliations;
- Liaise with Finance (AR, AP, Payroll) and other departments to capture and reflect accurate accounting impacts;
- General accounting tasks such as reconciling bank accounts and maintaining fixed asset registers;
- Preparation of workpapers for GST;
- Maintain financial information, files and records for the purpose of compliance with established policies
What makes you perfect for this role?
- You have 1-2 years’ experience in a similar role
- You have completed a Tertiary degree in Commerce, Business or Accounting
- You are working towards a CA or CPA designation (not essential)
- You have an inquisitive mindset and a strong desire to learn
- You have demonstrated capability to work collaboratively and be a team player
- You have high attention to detail with a passion for accuracy
- You possess strong excel and communication skills.
Barista style coffee machines? Check. Brand new offices with a purpose-built wellness space? Check. Learning and talent programs to support YOU at every stage of your career. Check. A range of social activities from diversity driven events to board game nights and LAN parties. Check. We believe in culture contribution. Whatever your interests, we’ve got you covered.
We’re a WORK180 endorsed employer for women, WGEA recognized as a pay equity employer and ‘Our Way’s continue to encourage a collaborative, inclusive, innovative and passionate approach to everything we do.
Join us. Become an Arqadian and find your space to (change).