- Be part of a fast growing ASX listed technology business!
- Energetic & customer focused, you understand modern web technologies
- Develop your career in a growing business with a dynamic team culture.
At Arq Group, our people solve complex challenges, and provide seamless, end-to-end solutions for businesses, big and small.
We help small business owners realise their potential online. We help over half a million customers, and counting, get started on their own journey. Our specialist team thrive on innovation and big ideas. Our in-house digital services include SEO, PPC, social, web design and content solutions.
In this role, you will provide 1st level customer support to our clients via phone, email and using our issue tracking software. With a good understanding of modern web technologies, you will be able to troubleshoot common issues and maintain great relationships with our customers.
What you get to do
- Provide empathetic phone and email support to our customers and deal coordinate a solution for them, with a sense of urgency and proactive communication
- Manage issues and ensure cases are accurate and up to date using our issue tracking software
- Work directly with Project Managers and the Development lead to understand issues and potential solutions
- Work with the sales team to allocate new leads or change requests for existing clients
- A min of 2 years’ experience supporting web applications for external customers
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience troubleshooting issues with web sites built on WordPress
- Experience working in an agile development team
- Understanding of SEO or experience working in a digital marketing agency a bonus
Barista style coffee machines? Check. Brand new offices with a purpose-built wellness space? Check. Learning and talent programs to support YOU at every stage of your career. Check. A range of social activities from diversity driven events to board game nights and LAN parties. Check. We believe in culture contribution. Whatever your interests, we’ve got you covered.
We’re a WORK180 endorsed employer for women, WGEA recognized as a pay equity employer and ‘Our Way’s continue to encourage a collaborative, inclusive, innovative and passionate approach to everything we do.
Join us. Become an Arqadian and find your space to (change).