At Arq Group, our people solve complex challenges, and provide seamless, end-to-end solutions for businesses, big and small. Our people help our clients deliver digital solutions that matter.
Reporting to the CEO and sitting on the Group Leadership team, this newly created role will strengthen the Arq brand, drive customer acquisition, retention and frequency whilst building stronger partnerships internally and externally.
Take the strategic lead to drive revenue and EBITDA objectives. Utilising customer behaviour and market data to create a strategic centralised and aligned view of the full customer life cycle focused on revenue and performance.
What we’re looking for:
- Develop the Arq Customer and partner journeys and implement strategic initiatives
· Collaborate with Sales to develop strategic partner marketing programs and partnerships
· Drive customer centric thinking across the organisation
. Lead the development and implementation of the customer marketing strategy including brand, leads, acquisition and retention.
· Build a centralised high performing digital marketing team
· Performance marketing for execution and delivery across the lead generation funnel.
· Brand, Content, Communications including oversee, develop and deploy social media strategy channels.
· Proven leadership of 15+ team through change and growth
· 10+ years demonstrable experience in leading digital marketing teams
· Proven success in leadership roles utilising data analytics and a creative innovative mind
· Experience building, launching and scaling successful B2B brands/services in enterprise and mass markets.
· Proven strategic leader at board level
· Data and design genius with creative flair
· Exceptional stakeholder management and collaboration skills particularly with Finance and Technology
· Digital marketing leader across B2B and performance marketing including SEO/SEM/PPC, conversion optimisation, content and digital analytics.
Arq Group is Australia’s leading digital partner. We are smart thinkers. From design thinking, leading mobile apps, cloud and analytical insights, digital marketing, to web design.
Our people are our greatest asset. Curiosity is in our DNA. We’re a WORK180 endorsed employer for women, WGEA recognised as a pay equity employer and ‘Our Way’s continue to encourage a collaborative, inclusive, innovative and passionate approach to everything we do. They set us apart from others in how we deliver to our customers and work together. From wellness programs, learning and development, social calendars to coffee machines, and more.
At Arq Group, we unleash the possibilities between business and people.
Join us and find your space to (change).