We are a people business which creates technology solutions for our clients. We are growing at a rapid pace and we need the best people to help us achieve this growth. There's lots of change ahead including our name and location. Want to get onboard?
Talent is our number one agenda for success.
This is why we are seeking a Talent Acquisition Specialist who loves finding technical talent and can share stories on why this is a great place to work. Someone who can help us build talent squads for mobile developers, scrum masters, iteration managers, business analysts, UX, UI and QA for our Mobile team and data scientists and engineers for our data team.
Part of a national team, this role reports to the Head of Talent and you will help enable our people experience, carry our culture and create an amazing hiring manager and candidate experience.
Here's the job description but warning, its probably going to change as we continue to grow and provide opportunities to our people.
- End to end talent acquisition operational delivery including sourcing, selecting, interviewing, offer and onboarding
- Always focused on providing an exceptional hiring manager (HX) and candidate experience (CX)
- Delivery of process and procedures aligned to provide an exceptional HX and CX
- Partnering with people leaders to meet business requirements
- Building proactive talent pipelines through strategic sourcing initiatives aligned to critical roles
- Drive the employer brand message to ensure talent communities understand our proposition
- Work together as a team to achieve key TA metrics
- Foster a collaborative team culture that involves all team members in attracting and securing top talent for the group
- Bring the yet to be released employer brand and EVP to life
What are we looking for:
- A passion for technology and curiosity for learning
- Strategic sourcing expertise and talent acquisition
- Exceptional stakeholder management skills to nicely coach our people leaders...
Why join our team?
At ARQ Group, we aspire to be Australia’s most impactful digital technology provider, fuelling our customers’ success through the smart use of technology.
What does that mean for our people? It means having the opportunity to work on exciting projects across a wide range of emerging technologies. It means working with colleagues who are customer-obsessed and passionate about technology. It means being fully supported to achieve your goals today and develop new skills for tomorrow. We strongly believe in work/life balance and flexibility, creating an environment that is diverse, supportive, challenging, and team oriented.
From July 1 Infoready will be operating as Arq Group. Infoready, Outware and Melbourne IT Enterprise are unifying as Arq Group. Under the one brand, Arq Group, we’ll be able to offer you more integrated digital capabilities and services, unleashing possibilities for our customers.
Follow us at https://www.linkedin.com/company/arqgroup/