- Ownership of driving business performance through our SMB business websites
- Live and breathe customers journeys online to improve optimization
- Develop your career where you aren’t afraid to challenge the status quo
At Netregistry (an Arq Group company) our people solve complex challenges, and provide seamless, end-to-end solutions for businesses, big and small.
We help small business owners realise their potential online. We help over half a million customers, and counting, get started on their own journey. End to end from registering a domain and website design through to digital marketing solutions.
As an e-commerce Manager, you will be responsible for the business performance of our websites, including the online sales and leads they generate.
- Develop and deliver the e-commerce marketing plan.
- Online Sales and inbound lead volumes generated through the websites.
- Monitor & report on website traffic, site analytics and shopping cart drop-off with Google Analytics
- Develop & execute website & shopping cart roadmaps
- Improve the quantity & quality of SEO traffic.
- Fix site errors, maintain security and optimise site speed
- Work with business stakeholders and technology team to improve site UI
To be perfect for this role you:
- Have a strong desire to own the successful performance of websites end to end
- Are smart, adaptable, own your business and have a “can do” attitude.
- Have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role, managing an online shop
- Have excellent understanding of web design, UX and web analysis with a strong marketing/tech background
- Have excellent understanding of paid and organic marketing channels and attribution models.
- Experience with Google Analytics is preferred
Barista style coffee machines? Check. Brand new offices with a purpose-built wellness space? Check. Learning and talent programs to support YOU at every stage of your career. Check. A range of social activities from diversity driven events to board game nights and LAN parties. Check. We believe in culture contribution. Whatever your interests, we’ve got you covered.
We’re a WORK180 endorsed employer for women, WGEA recognized as a pay equity employer and ‘Our Way’s continue to encourage a collaborative, inclusive, innovative and passionate approach to everything we do.