- Be part of a fast growing ASX listed technology business!
- Exciting projects where you can stretch your analytical & problem solving skills
- Develop your career in a growing business with a dynamic team culture
At Arq Group, our people solve complex challenges, and provide seamless, end-to-end solutions for businesses, big and small.
We help small business owners realise their potential online. We help over half a million customers, and counting, get started on their own journey. Our specialist team thrive on innovation and big ideas. Our in-house digital services include SEO, PPC, social, web design and content solutions.
We are Australia’s leading digital partner, unleashing the possibilities between business and people.
As a Business Analyst, your role is to establish clear and agreed requirements for multiple website design and development projects on behalf of clients.
What you get to do?
- Capture user requirements and translate them into detailed user stories for the development team
- Work iteratively with clients focusing on critical functionality delivered as an MVP with scope built-in for flexibility for clients to refine requirements through iterative development
- Work as part of an agile development team and participate in agile rituals
- Participate in UAT to ensure delivery aligns with customer expectations
- Act as a key liaison between customer and project team
- 2+ year experience working as a business analyst working on modern web projects.
- Highly organised, have great relationship skills – both verbal and written – and able to evaluate and execute the client’s needs
- Have experience with how websites function and an understanding of the code/technologies required to build them
- Proven ability to cultivate positive and motivated working relationships
- Good analytical, conceptual and problem-solving skills
- Experience with WordPress is desirable
Barista style coffee machines? Check. Brand new offices with a purpose-built wellness space? Check. Learning and talent programs to support YOU at every stage of your career. Check. A range of social activities from diversity driven events to board game nights and LAN parties. Check. We believe in culture contribution. Whatever your interests, we’ve got you covered.
We’re a WORK180 endorsed employer for women, WGEA recognized as a pay equity employer and ‘Our Way’s continue to encourage a collaborative, inclusive, innovative and passionate approach to everything we do.
Join us. Become an Arqadian and find your space to (change).