- Be part of a fast growing ASX listed technology business!
- Energetic & customer focused, you'll encapsulate our brand values to deliver projects on time.
- Develop your career in a growing business with a dynamic team culture.
At Arq Group, our people solve complex challenges, and provide seamless, end-to-end solutions for businesses, big and small.
We help small business owners realise their potential online. We help over half a million customers, and counting, get started on their own journey. Our specialist team thrive on innovation and big ideas. Our in-house digital services include SEO, PPC, social, web design and content solutions.
We are Australia’s leading digital partner, unleashing the possibilities between business and people.
What you get to do?
- Initial scoping sessions with clients to qualify and understand key requirements and conversion of customer requirements into detailed user stories for the development team
- Applying Agile project management principles to align with SDLC and capture any changes to requirements or scope through a high level of customer engagement
- Act as a key liaison between customer, design, development and QA team
- Ongoing project coordination of high-level project activities
- Using Agile Project management processes to align with SDLC and Project Management tools including Project Plans and JIRA for coordination and oversight of tasks and milestones
- 2+ year experience managing web projects, ideally built on the WordPress platform
- Highly organised, have great client relationship skills – both verbal and written – and able to evaluate and execute the client’s needs
- Have experience with how websites function and an understanding of the code/technologies required to build them
- Proven ability to cultivate positive and motivated working relationships
- Good analytical, conceptual and problem-solving skills
Barista style coffee machines? Check. Brand new offices with a purpose-built wellness space? Check. Learning and talent programs to support YOU at every stage of your career. Check. A range of social activities from diversity driven events to board game nights and LAN parties. Check. We believe in culture contribution. Whatever your interests, we’ve got you covered.
At Arq Group, you can find your space to (change). Our tag line is about YOU. As a team we thrive on your success, we encourage your self-development, your creativity and self-expression. Our people have the freedom in their role and in their physical office environment to think outside the box, innovate and grow.
We’re a WORK180 endorsed employer for women, WGEA recognized as a pay equity employer and ‘Our Way’s continue to encourage a collaborative, inclusive, innovative and passionate approach to everything we do.
Join us. Become an Arqadian and find your space to (change).