At Arq Group, our purpose is to unleash the possibilities between business and people and this role plays a critical part in achieving our purpose. Arq Group is a company which has a rich past and promising future, through our previously recognised name Melbourne IT or acquisitions in recent years of Infoready data, Outware Mobile and WME digital. Our People are Culture team are committed to bringing our people together as we continue our journey of Arq Group, currently 700+ people.
We are seeking a proven People and Culture Partner for an initial three month fixed term contract who can work closely with our Senior Leadership to continue our transformation across our organisation. This is a role that requires hands-on work, we are building our systems and processes to set the foundation for future growth. The reality is that we don’t have an HRIS (yet) and we are building out consistent people processes across the group.
- Drive the people calendar events across all aspects of the People life cycle
- Partnering with the business leaders to consider our people aligned to our strategic direction
- Change management to align both our people strategy and initiatives with the overall business strategy
- Education and advice to managers on performance management
- Regular people metrics that drive insights across business areas
- Leadership development and coaching
- Maintain our people records to required compliant and confidential standard.
- People and Culture policy management and education for our people and business leaders
- People and Culture calendar activities including leave management, remuneration review and performance management lifecycle
- Continuous improvement initiatives aligned to One Arq and systems, processes and procedures
- Take ownership of agreed People and Culture projects
What we're looking for:
- Prior experience in an HR People Partnering position
- Change management experience
- The ability to work in a fast-paced and sometimes ambiguous environment
- A self starter with attention to detail, top-notch organisation skills and the ability prioritise
- Outstanding communication skills and the ability to flex across stakeholder groups
- Comfortable rolling your sleeves up to get through the detail and also lift to drive strategic conversations
- Strong team player and willingness to collaborate to achieve positive outcomes for the team, the business and our people
Arq Group is the dynamic space for smart thinkers. We solve complex challenges, and provide seamless, end-to-end solutions for businesses, big and small. Our skills vary in customer solutions, from cutting-edge design, mobile and cloud analytical insights, through to digital marketing and web design.
Our people are our greatest asset. Curiosity is in our DNA. Courage is in our hearts. And collaboration is at our core. “Our Ways” set us apart from others in how we deliver to our customers and work together. From wellness programs, learning and development, social calendars to coffee machines, and more. We thrive on individual’s success, encouraging self-development, creativity and self-expression.