- If you’re passionate about sales leadership & social media/digital marketing - 2x Team Leader opportunities available!
- Awesome location in the heart of Sydney CBD
- Develop your career in a growing business with a dynamic team culture.
At Arq Group, our people solve complex challenges, and provide seamless, end-to-end solutions for businesses, big and small.
We started as a small start-up business and have grown to be Australia’s favourite web host and domain name provider. Now, with our first-hand knowledge and experience, we work to help other small to medium businesses begin the same journey. We are proud to have helped over 500,000 Australian businesses establish themselves online and the number is only rising.
We are Australia’s leading digital partner, unleashing the possibilities between business and people.
As our Sales Team Lead, this will be your chance to lead from the front and drive high performance by mentoring and developing phone based sale and account skills.
What you get to do?
- Lead and supervise our SMB sales team to hit and exceed their targets and KPI’s
- Provide continuous training, mentoring and development of the team
- Collaborate with the Sales Director with sales strategy, development and implementation
- Monitor KPI’s and provide performance review
- Manage team roster adherence
What makes you perfect for this role?
- You have previous experience as a sales team leader and can coach, develop and motivate a team
- You have deep experience in leveraging sales tools such as Salesforce to drive team performance
- You have demonstrated strong people leadership skills with the ability to champion change
- You are independent and a motivated self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment
What’s in it for you?
- Attractive remuneration package
- Brand new office in Sydney CBD location – close to all public transportation
- Chance to grow with the company and build a high performing team
- An organization that supports work life balance – regular hours, team outings, Friday drinks and more!
- Join an ASX listed business!
Barista style coffee machines? Check. Brand new offices with a purpose-built wellness space? Check. Learning and talent programs to support YOU at every stage of your career. Check. A range of social activities from diversity driven events to board game nights and LAN parties. Check. We believe in culture contribution. Whatever your interests, we’ve got you covered.
We’re a WORK180 endorsed employer for women, WGEA recognized as a pay equity employer and ‘Our Way’s continue to encourage a collaborative, inclusive, innovative and passionate approach to everything we do.
Join us. Become an Arqadian and find your space to (change).