- Our ‘Go to’ person for customer renewals.
- Live and breathe our customers and know what makes them tick.
- Develop your career where you aren’t afraid to challenge the status quo.
Arq Group is Australia’s leading digital partner, unleashing the possibilities between business and people. Our people solve challenges and provide solutions for businesses, big and small.
Our SMB team help Australian businesses realise their potential online by helping with everything from registering a domain & creating a professional email address, through to building a website and designing digital marketing campaigns.
As a CRM Marketing Specialist, you will be responsible for maximising engagement and renewals of Domain, Web Hosting & Office 365 customers.
- Analyse customer behaviour, identifying the moments that matter during the customer life cycle.
- Work with Customer Care and Technology teams to automate the renewal process through Salesforce.
- Identify "at risk" customers and work with Product to create programs that encourage renewal.
- Create customer journeys that improve engagement and encourage "Next Best Product" adoption.
- Create "win back" campaigns that reactivate lapsed customers.
- Report on renewal rates & customer churn, continually suggesting actions to improve results.
What makes you perfect for this role?
- 3 years CRM marketing experience, with some exposure to subscription business models.
- Demonstrated ability in using marketing automation to build customer journeys.
- A track record of hands-on delivery of leading customer marketing programs.
- An understanding of technology and the small business mindset.
- You are commercially astute with strong analytical skills that convert data into insights.
- You are a smart, adaptable, self-starter with a strong sense of ownership and proactive, “can do” attitude.
Barista style coffee machines? Check. Brand new offices with a purpose-built wellness space? Check. Learning and talent programs to support YOU at every stage of your career. Check. A range of social activities from diversity driven events to board game nights and LAN parties. Check. We believe in culture contribution. Whatever your interests, we’ve got you covered.
We’re a WORK180 endorsed employer for women, WGEA recognized as a pay equity employer and ‘Our Way’s continue to encourage a collaborative, inclusive, innovative and passionate approach to everything we do.
Join us. Become an Arqadian and find your space to (Change).