- Have ownership of driving business performance through our SMB business websites
- You ‘live and breathe’ customers journeys online to improve optimization
- Develop your career where you aren’t afraid to challenge the status quo
At Arq Group, our people solve complex challenges, and provide seamless, end-to-end solutions for businesses, big and small.
Our SMB team help Australian businesses realise their potential online by helping with everything from registering a domain & creating a professional email address, through to building a website and designing digital marketing campaigns.
You will be responsible for (but not limited to):
- Developing and delivering the e-commerce marketing plan.
- Online Sales and inbound lead volumes generated through the websites.
- Monitor & report on website traffic, site analytics and shopping cart drop-off with Google Analytics, continually suggesting and implementing actions to improve results.
- Develop & execute website & shopping cart roadmaps that detail & deliver format and feature improvements over time.
- Improve the quantity & quality of SEO traffic.
- Fix site errors, maintain security and optimise site speed by working with back-end developers.
- Work with business stakeholders and technology team to improve site UI
What makes you perfect for this role?
- You have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role, managing an online shop
- You have excellent understanding of web design, UX and web analysis with a strong marketing/tech background
- You have excellent understanding of paid and organic marketing channels and attribution models.
- Experience with Google Analytics is preferred
- You are a smart, adaptable, self-starter with a strong sense of ownership and proactive, “can do” attitude.
Barista style coffee machines? Check. Brand new offices with a purpose-built wellness space? Check. Learning and talent programs to support YOU at every stage of your career. Check. A range of social activities from diversity driven events to board game nights and LAN parties. Check. We believe in culture contribution. Whatever your interests, we’ve got you covered.
We’re a WORK180 endorsed employer for women, WGEA recognized as a pay equity employer and ‘Our Way’s continue to encourage a collaborative, inclusive, innovative and passionate approach to everything we do.
Join us. Become an Arqadian and find your space to (Change).