At Arq Group, our people solve complex challenges, and provide seamless, end-to-end solutions for businesses, big and small. We manage the data and web capabilities for Beyond Blue. We’ve developed Qantas’ inflight entertainment system. We support Domino’s cloud, managed services and security – and help you track your pizza.
Our people help our clients deliver a solution that matters. We are Australia’s leading digital partner, unleashing the possibilities between business and people.
What you get to do.
Our business is going through a period of transformational change, and our Delivery function paves the way to the realisation of Arq’s strategic objectives. This role plays a critical part, providing project management services to support the delivery of large, strategic initiatives that form complex business transformation programs of work, and set up business operational platforms for growth. This includes delivery of one or more strategic, business focused projects, whether they are standalone or within a program structure.
You are a seasoned project management professional with excellent communication and interpersonal skills. You enjoy leading and delivering medium to large programs/projects and have the ability to create rapport with stakeholders at all levels. Ideally you will have had experience in an Agile, fast paced environment.
Essential Skills and Experience
- Advanced communication skills, easily building rapport with stakeholders at all levels, and engaging and motivating project teams.
- Solid project management experience, including proven management of multiple projects concurrently within large and complex organisations (minimum 5 years).
- Extensive understanding of the project life cycle, in both hybrid and agile environments.
- Exceptional stakeholder engagement and management skills up to C-level, and ability to negotiate the best outcomes for both the project and business.
- Ability to clearly define and communicate the milestones and timelines for the project, controlling scope, and maintaining business buy-in.
- Exceptional ability to manage risks, issues and decisions with clear executional plans whilst clearly defining impact on project deliverables.
- Solid background in strategic technology, transformation, and business change projects.
- Cloud migration experience desirable but not essential.
- Experience in preparing RFP documents and managing the vendor selection process (desirable).
Barista style coffee machines? Check. Brand new offices with a purpose-built wellness space? Check. Learning and talent programs to support YOU at every stage of your career. Check. A range of social activities from diversity driven events to board game nights and LAN parties. Check. We believe in culture contribution. Whatever your interests, we’ve got you covered.
We’re a WORK180 endorsed employer for women, WGEA recognized as a pay equity employer and ‘Our Way’s continue to encourage a collaborative, inclusive, innovative and passionate approach to everything we do.
Join us. Become an Arqadian and find your space to (change).
Please note, you do require full work rights in Australia to apply for this position.