This newly created role will centralise Learning and Development Programs across the organisation and manage a centralised L&D budget across all divisions. Reporting to the Chief People Officer, this role is accountable for organisational wide design and delivery of programs aligned to Arq Group strategic business plans.
As an outcome of feedback, business planning and engagement, this role will develop key stakeholder relationships to create a positive experience for our people through the delivery of targeted and meaningful learning outcomes for our digital solutions business.
- Design a L&D plan including the execution and delivery to the plan
- Facilitation and execution of learning programs
- Apply a learning lense to all cultural and engagement initiatives across Arq Group
- Create an L&D framework which aligns Arq as a competitive employer in the talent market place
- Create measurable outcomes which demonstrate ROI for L&D investment
- Continuous improvement initiatives aligned to One Arq and people systems and processes
- Identify providers aligned to L&D plan and budget
- Build, maintain and measure vendors with regular feedback loops
What's we're looking for:
- Prior experience in creating an L&D plan and framework
- Leadership development and capturing organisational needs
- Previous experience building and delivering successful programs within an organisation
- A self-starter with attention to detail, organisation skills and the ability to work to deadlines
- Prior experience within or understanding of digital solutions or technology organisation
- Sound knowledge and understanding of the IT services environment and/or professional services
- Ability to build trust and confidence with strong relationship management and influencing skills
- Energy, enthusiasm and a commitment to excellence
- Collaborative and team centred mindset
Arq Group is the dynamic space for smart thinkers. We solve complex challenges, and provide seamless, end-to-end solutions for businesses, big and small. Our skills vary in customer solutions, from cutting-edge design, mobile and cloud analytical insights, through to digital marketing and web design.
Our people are our greatest asset. Curiosity is in our DNA. Courage is in our hearts. And collaboration is at our core. “Our Ways” set us apart from others in how we deliver to our customers and work together. From wellness programs, learning and development, social calendars to coffee machines, and more. We thrive on individual’s success, encouraging self-development, creativity and self-expression.
At Arq Group, we unleash the possibilities between business and people.