- You are solutions focused with experience in hunting & acquiring new clients
- Your consultative approach with customers will show them how we can genuinely improve their online presence
- Own your results, with the opportunity to earn $100K+ on target
At Arq Group, our people solve complex challenges, and provide seamless, end-to-end solutions for businesses, big and small.
We help business big and small realise their potential online. We partner with over half a million customers helping them get started with their own digital journey. From registering a domain name and securing a website, through to protecting brands online, we offer an end-to-end solution. We are Australia’s leading digital partner, unleashing the possibilities between business and people.
About the Role
You will be responsible for developing and growing our SME/Corporate client base by sourcing new business for our Domain Portfolio Solutions (DPS) division. You will achieve targets by building client relationships and presenting solutions where possible.
Want to sell a service you can believe in? You’ll be having consultative conversations with our customers, showing them how we can improve the management of their online digital property.
What you get to do:
- Own your pipeline and end-to-end sales cycle
- Prospecting for new clients and identifying areas for growth
- Prepare proposals and manage all client communication effectively
- Achieve assigned revenue and growth targets
- Build lasting internal relationships to help drive new lead opportunities
- 2-3 years’ experience in a face-to-face BDM and/or 'solutions selling' role
- Highly motivated "hunter" mentality with a willingness to generate your own leads
- Exposure to internet services/web/digital industry preferable
- Proven track record in meeting and exceeding sales targets
- Ability to present and communicate technical concepts, processes and systems clearly and simply.
- Contract management and negotiation experience
- A positive, 'do whatever it takes' attitude when it comes generating sales and meeting targets.
- Uncapped earning potential on top of a generous base salary
- Ongoing digital product and sales training
- The opportunity to work with a supportive and encouraging team of experts in a brand new office location in Melbourne CBD – close to all public transportation
- An organization that supports work life balance – regular hours, team outings, Friday drinks and more!
- Join and ASX listed business!
Our people are our greatest asset. Curiosity is in our DNA. Courage is in our hearts. And collaboration is at our core. “Our Ways” set us apart from others in how we deliver to our customers and work together. From wellness programs, learning and development, social calendars to coffee machines, and more. We've got something for everyone to be themselves. Did we also mention how much fun it is to work with other Arqadians? And yes, it is true; we love what we do.
Join Arq Group and find your space to (change).