At Arq Group, our people solve complex challenges, and provide seamless, end-to-end solutions for businesses, big and small. We manage the data and web capabilities for Beyond Blue. We’ve developed Qantas’ inflight entertainment system. We support Domino’s cloud, managed services and security – and help you track your pizza.
Our people help our clients deliver a solution that matters. We are Australia’s leading digital partner, unleashing the possibilities between business and people.
What will your day look like?
You’ll start your day by making yourself a coffee, sitting (or standing) at your desk and help make ideas a reality. You’ll drive the adoption and efficiency of the Salesforce platform for our various brands, and support our ambitious plans for rapid transformation:
- Advise, support, design, build, deliver and maintain bespoke business solutions using Salesforce and other integrated technologies.
- Engage with key business stakeholders and provide technical support, guidance and recommendations
- Collaborate with users and technical SMEs to improve and redesign new processes, functions and technical specifications for projects
- Proactively recommend new features, automation and improvements in UX
- Build, configure and deliver tailored solutions in Salesforce including integration points between Salesforce and other systems/software
- Maintain data management and integrity across Salesforce
- Partner with various technology teams to support the future evolution of our various brands in market
- Get involved in the continuous iteration, improvement and co creation of the environment the team works in.
- Salesforce certified
- Excellent commercial acumen and stakeholder engagement skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills. Data focused.
- Hands on development experience (ideal)
- Previous integration experience
- Experience with Service/Sales/Marketing Cloud and/ or similar platforms is essential
- An ability to work independently, as well as part of a team
- An ability to prioritise and challenge business priorities
- Previous experience working in an agile environment
- A self-starter
- A curious and proactive mind set
Barista style coffee machines? Check. Brand new offices with a purpose-built wellness space? Check. Learning and talent programs to support YOU at every stage of your career. Check. A range of social activities from diversity driven events to board game nights and LAN parties. Check. We believe in culture contribution. Whatever your interests, we’ve got you covered.
At Arq Group, you can find your space to (change). Our tag line is about YOU. As a team we thrive on your success, we encourage your self-development, your creativity and self-expression. Our people have the freedom in their role and in their physical office environment to think outside the box, innovate and grow.
We’re a WORK180 endorsed employer for women, WGEA recognized as a pay equity employer and ‘Our Way’s continue to encourage a collaborative, inclusive, innovative and passionate approach to everything we do.
Join us. Become an Arqadian and find your space to (change).
Please note, you do require full work rights in Australia to apply for this position.