At Arq Group, our people solve complex challenges, and provide seamless, end-to-end solutions for businesses, big and small. We use data to help Rio improve their mining safety. We manage the data and web capabilities for Beyond Blue. We’ve developed Qantas’ inflight entertainment system. We support Domino’s cloud, managed services and security – and help you track your pizza. Our people help our clients deliver a solution that matters.
We are Australia’s leading digital partner, unleashing the possibilities between business and people.
About the Role
We are looking for an Administration Officer to join our Enterprise Contract Administration team where you will be responsible for closed sale checking and validation and administration of the time sheeting process.
In addition, you will be responsible for:
- Workflow processing into delivery and billing channels of the business for new and renewal sales, contract variations, terminations and ad-hoc charges
- Time & Materials billing origination
- Hosted services billing origination
- Customer Purchase Order reconciliation
- CRM data capture integrity & management
- Oversight of the employee time sheeting process
- Provide direct customer support for timesheets and billing as requested
- At least two years’ experience providing administrative support to a busy office
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to deliver accurate data while working to tight deadlines
- Strong time management skills and the ability to prioritise competing tasks.
- Experience with IT service environments is advantageous.
Barista style coffee machines? Check. Brand new offices with a purpose-built wellness space? Check. Learning and talent programs to support YOU at every stage of your career. Check. A range of social activities from diversity driven events to board game nights and LAN parties. Check. We believe in culture contribution. Whatever your interests, we’ve got you covered.
We’re a WORK180 endorsed employer for women, WGEA recognized as a pay equity employer and ‘Our Way’s continue to encourage a collaborative, inclusive, innovative and passionate approach to everything we do.
Join us. Become an Arqadian and find your space to (change).